1. Data We Collect and Receive
We collect and receive data from our users and third persons visiting our web pages and using our service. Such data may be interpreted as “Personal data”. When using term “Data” we describe both “Personal data” and every other Data user and thirds persons provide us. Data is collected in a variety of ways:
• User data. User is a person that has created User Account in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. During registration process User is required to allow us data described in Terms and Conditions. When possible, user is informed that some of data is not mandatory. However, when data is mandatory, user cannot create User Account without providing such data.
• Account information: To create or update User account, user supply Us with an email address, phone number, password, domain and/or similar account details. In addition, User that purchase a Product provide us with billing details such as credit card information, banking information and/or a billing address.
• Log data: our servers receives and automatically collect information when user or third person access our website and services and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the website or services, browser type and settings, the date and time the services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data. We receive information about user and third person location.
• Device information. When necessary we may collect information about devices accessing our website, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and cash data.
• Third Party Services. Third party services are software that are integrated with our website. Such services might be social networks, advertising networks, search engines, provider for payment methods etc.
• Additional information. We receive any information you should send us by an email. Such data and information can be hold on our servers when is needed to provide our services or to answer user complaint. Also, we receive other information when submitted by any other way to us, on social media pages, job applications etc.
2. Legal base for data collection
3. Data processing info email
Every user or any third person using our web page is allowed to contact us via e-mail email@example.com regarding use of their personal data.
We shall provide in within 30 days every information we are able or we are obligated to provide our users. Such information can be: information about data we collect and process, information which data can we delete, information regarding consent and how to withdraw consent etc.
4. How do we process data
• to provide, update maintain and protect our services, websites and business. This includes use of data to support delivery of the services under Terms and conditions, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyse and monitor usage, trends and other activities or at a user’s request.
• as required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
• to communicate with users by responding to requests, comments and questions.
• to develop and provide new products and new opportunities for our users.
• to send emails and other communications. We may inform user about service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact user to inform about changes in our services, offerings, special prices, etc.
• for billing, account management and other administrative matters we use data required by law to create invoices and offerings.
• to investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
5. Disclosure of information
Sometimes we may share and disclose information about our users. Such disclosure may occur:
• under customer’s instructions: We will solely share and disclose user data in accordance with user’s instructions, including any applicable terms in Terms and Conditions, and in compliance with applicable law and legal process.
• when having giveaway and User win prize – under Terms and Conditions – user is obliged to provide us with his personal data such as name, surname, address, passport or ID number, photo, passport or ID scan, photo with prize item etc. We will only share and disclose information about winner name, surname, country of residence, photo of winner when winner accepts it.
• we may engage third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process data to support our business. These third parties may, for example, provide virtual computing and storage services.
• to comply with laws, if we receive a request for information, we may disclose user data if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
• to enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
6. Individual’s rights
Every user or third person that is visiting our page has rights:
1) to be informed about data we process,
2) to access information about data we process,
3) if data is incorrect user has right to rectification, when it is possible
4) erasure of personal data. If we are legally obliged to keep data such as billing data individual has right to be informed why erasure of such data is not possible.
5) object data processing by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. How do we protect data
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect all personal information contained in our databases from loss and unauthorized access. All of our co-operation institutions signed a contract to protect the privacy of our users. Also, all of our employees have committed to keep all personal data as business secret.