Our mission is to scan the global market for the latest ‘know-how’ and emerging technologies, and be able to continuously upgrade pack styles and packaging processes to international standards, in order to increase the competitiveness of our customers.
Our job is to produce value for the local industry by:
- Reducing material cost
- Reducing damage & waste
- Increasing manpower efficiency
- Increasing productivity & capacity
- Increasing ergonomy in working place
- Increasing occupational health & safety
- Meeting hardening environmental regulations
How we do it:
- “Optimization programs” that increase the performance of your packaging processes (Based on our EDD concept; Evaluate-Demonstrate-Document)
- “Easy-buy programs” that make it easy for our customers to work with us (Rental, Loyalty, Qualification, Compensation, Vendor managed inventory, Field technical service & parts, Machine retrofits)
Our product portfolio
Our product portfolio includes well-known brands and latest innovations of the global packaging industry. Combining with local conversion capabilities and our peoples’ expertise, we get into the position to deliver superior results. In addition to a comprehensive range of consumables and equipment, we also offer a wide range of services that includes package testing, packaging design, audit and consultancy, on-site packaging, on-site maintenance and preventive maintenance.
Our people work hard on daily basis to in order to maintain at high level the competitiveness of our customers, while giving them piece in mind.
Chief sales officer
“UNLIMITED SERVICE & SUPPORT TO OUR CUSTOMERS”
Our Pack Synergy
Our Pack Synergy is our association of 20 local champions with strong presence in 19 European markets, 400 million annual turnover and more than 20 years of experience. Thanks to our partners, we can capitalize on opportunities across national borders and actively benefit from the mutual exchange of knowledge.